How to Say "Fabulous!" in 8 Different Languages
first published 2006, paperback
Honey, Let’s Go!
This hilarious handbook translates hundreds of outrageous phrases from English into Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Russian. There are sections on:
• Night Life: “Are there any gay bars around here?”
• Shopping: “Those shoes! I must have those shoes!”
• Opening Lines: “I am a flight attendant/choreographer/actor/owner of a greeting card store.”
• Dining Out: “You’ve had worse things in your mouth!”
• Parting Glances: “I never meant to hurt you.”
With How to Say “Fabulous!” in 8 Different Languages, you’ll always know how to speak the native tongue!